Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Stephen Hughes Ltd website, we hope you find what you’re looking for and enjoy browsing through some of our beautiful products. Before making a purchase with us, there are a few things you should read and understand about our website and its processes, we hope they’re not too time consuming to read.
Our website contains some information that comes from our brilliant suppliers and manufacturers so whilst we do try to keep it error free, simple to read and understand and up-to-date, information may occasionally contain errors or not be completely up-to-date.
Cancelling Your Order
If you would like to cancel your order for any reason, please refer to our Returns Delivery & Returns page for more detailed information on how to cancel your order.
We adore our site and we mean to make it unique and personal to us, we would like to urge anyone considering duplicating the style we have striven to make not too. Our site contains material which is possessed by or authorised to us including things such as the design of the website, the branded graphics throughout the site and the branded logo’s and banners throughout the site. Our logo is an enlisted trademark in the United Kingdom and different nations. The brand names and particular administrations of Stephen Hughes Ltd are additionally trademarked.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to Stephen Hughes Ltd, are acknowledged.
Please note that unauthorised use or reproduction of any or all of the materials published on this website may not only give claim to damages, but also result in a criminal offence being breached.
We try to get the items you purchase out to you as soon as possible as we fully understand that you may want them as soon as possible. Our reputation for delivery is second to none but unfortunately, our delivery service does rely on the postal service being fully up and running and having no complications which, on occasions is not possible. As a result of this, our express delivery is unfortunately not going to reach you on the next working day 100% of the time.
The company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of this website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
Through PayPal we are able to accept the majority of major credit and debit cards as payment when you buy online and we take great care with this information to ensure confidentiality of your payment and order details. We reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion without reason.
Although we strive for an error free website, on occasions errors of prices may occur within the website, to try and rectify this you will get confirmation of the pricing when your order has been processed. If we find an error has been made with the pricing system, we reserve the right to contact you after the order has been processed to see whether or not you would like to continue with the actual price or cancel your order.
At Stephen Hughes Ltd, all prices are VAT inclusive but additional packages such as delivery, engraving and additional packaging costs will be charged in addition. These additional charges will be clearly displayed throughout the site and where possible, will be included within the basket system. Stephen Hughes Ltd reserves the right to ament prices without prior notice throughout the site.
Prices of products may vary from time to time and any sales or promotional offers may be removed without warning. If this situation does arise after you have placed an order, we will confirm with you whether you would like to continue with your order at the new price or cancel your order completely.
We encourage our customers to stop by our social media accounts from time to time and share your experiences with Stephen Hughes Ltd on our Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest pages.
Please be aware that Stephen Hughes Ltd reserves the right to use any information or images posted onto our social media pages. Stephen Hughes Ltd accepts no responsibility for the results or representation of web links posted onto our social media profiles.
Online Competitions Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Stephen Hughes Ltd, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Stephen Hughes Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged Stephen Hughes Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Stephen Hughes Ltd address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Our website has links on it to other brilliant website’s including our suppliers and manufacturers that we hope you enjoy. Although we offer these with good intentions, please be aware that we do not have any control over the content and availability of these external sites and so we cannot condone or endorse any views or opinions that may be present on these external websites.
If you would like to create a link to the Stephen Hughes Ltd website on a website you control, we are extremely happy but would first ask that you email us at [email protected] first. If you create a link without first getting in touch, you do so at your own risk.
Everyone at Stephen Hughes Ltd works their hardest to ensure our website is constantly available to you, but as we all know, technology can at times go wrong. If we are experiencing technical problems you can rest assured we will already be on the case and will be aiming to fix the problems as soon as possible so you are not inconvenienced in any way.